JOURNEY TO THE VIRTUAL REALITY: SECOND LIFE!


 In contrast to the other web 2.0 tools that have previously been introduced on this blog, I want to introduce something entirely new! This is Second Life!

I learned new things there. I started trying to engage with folks from all over the world as soon as I made my own avatar. I had the impression that I was surrounded by others who shared the same interests. At the same time, what I found fascinating about this application was the ability to participate in things that I can't do in the real world. I got it that I  can travel to a different life if I want it thanks to Second Life!

I suppose that we can accomplish things that we can don't in real life when I think about how we can connect technology with education, especially in distance or online learning. Actually, children can get information as well because they connect with other people from there and learn English much more quickly and easily.

Last, but not least, Second Life and the actual, real world are not entirely distinct! Users of this application also can use it to gain money!

Now, I am going to share selfies from this legendary experience with you!







Comments

Popular Posts