EDPUZZLE: MAKE ANY VIDEO YOUR LESSON!


 I have had the pleasure of using Edpuzzle in my teaching and learning practice, and I can say that it has completely changed my vision. With Edpuzzle, I can now provide video information in a way that is more interesting, interactive, and suited to students' particular learning requirements. This tool's usefriendly UI is one of the best qualities. Even for teachers who may not be very tech-savvy, creating video lectures and adding interactive components is simple. I can locate appropriate information for a range of subjects and grade levels thanks to the its extensive library of instructional films from reliable sources. I also have the freedom to further customize my educational experience thanks to the possibility to submit my films. It differs from other video platforms in that it allows questions and interactivity to be embedded right into the videos. At the same time, its analytics and data-tracking features are crucial for assessing the development of students. It is simple for me to keep tabs on how long students spend answering each question, spot any areas where they could be having difficulties, and so on. As students may ask questions within the video, assuring clarity and encouraging active learning, the technology also enables seamless communication. The assignment of and administration of video lessons is made easier by its interaction with learning management systems (LMS). When it comes to assigning assignments and checking on students' progress, it smoothly interacts with well-known LMS systems, saving me time and effort. Last but not least, I like Edpuzzle's dedication to ongoing development. The platform regularly changes its features depending on user input and keeps abreast of new trends in education. A library of pre-made video courses generated by other educators is also available to them; this is a useful tool for group learning and exchanging best practices.

DAMLA YILDIZ

Comments

Popular Posts